Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale

Obowiązkowy dział na każdym jednym forum internetowym ;)

Postprzez Jymaxq6Q » 20 kwi 2018, o 04:06

,Wholesale NHL Jerseys
Battle had been added to the injury report on Thursday. Battle practiced Friday and said that "I'm feeling good. I'm good to go. I had a little bit (of a setback),Jerseys NFL Cheap, but I'm good."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee Titans fullback Jackie Battle is probable for Sunday's home opener with the Dallas Cowboys as he deals with a shoulder injury.
Safety George Wilson (foot), receiver Justin Hunter (knee) and reserve quarterback Charlie Whitehurst (finger) also are probable. Defensive lineman Mike Martin,Wholesale Jerseys, who didn't play against Kansas City,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, is listed as questionable this week with a hamstring injury.
Battle originally suffered a shoulder/neck stinger in the preseason,NFL Jerseys Wholesale. He played in the Titans' season-opening 26-10 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs and wasn't on the initial injury report Wednesday,Teemu Selanne Ducks Throwback Jersey.
Jymaxq6Q

Sponsor

Sponsor

Powrót do Humor