Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale

Nominacje do usunięcia

Postprzez KselsW8z » 14 lut 2018, o 06:49

"I've said all along that we've got some tough games ahead. I can't even think about that stuff right now,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," he said. "So my job hasn't changed and my focus hasn't changed. We're trying to beat the Lions and we've got the Seahawks,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey, and we've got a couple of games ahead that are really tough. So that's where my focus is."
The extension, believed to make him one of the highest-paid coordinators in the league,2018 Nike Air Max 97, shows how much the Cardinals value him. But it wouldn't preclude Bowles from accepting a head coaching position. He has been mentioned prominently as a prime candidate for a head coaching job next year. Bowles brushed aside a question about that.
"They caught me off-guard," he said.
Bowles said the Cardinals' contract offer was a surprise.
Bowles' aggressive, opportunistic defense is credited as a big reason the team has the best record in the NFL at 8-1.
Terms weren't revealed,Paul Kariya Ducks Throwback Jersey.
TEMPE,Cheap Jerseys From China, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals have given defensive coordinator Todd Bowles a three-year contract extension that runs through the 2017 season.

"It says a lot about (Cardinals president) Michael Bidwill and (general manager) Steve Keim and the Cardinal organization,Air Max 97 Gold," Bowles said. "You know they're first class all the way. What they did for me is very generous, very humbling."
The team made no announcement but Bowles confirmed reports of the extension at his weekly meeting with reporters on Thursday.
KselsW8z

Sponsor

Sponsor

Powrót do Kosz