Wholesale Authentic Jerseys

Ogólne rozmowy o HipHopie / Rapie

Postprzez JuocxY9y » 21 cze 2018, o 05:00

And the defending AFC North champions have some significant issues to fix in order to make up ground,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys.
They couldn't run the ball again during a 24-16 defeat in Pittsburgh on Sunday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the Bengals' third loss in a row to their Ohio River rival.
This one left them playing catch-up,NFL Jerseys Outlet, something they haven't had to do. Last season,Wholesale Jerseys, they led the division the whole way after an 8-0 start.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are looking up at the standings,NBA Jerseys China, something they haven't had to do for two years.
JuocxY9y

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018

Postprzez Jymaxq6Q » 25 cze 2018, o 05:24

Notes: Colts CB Vontae Davis suffered a concussion last week against the Washington Redskins and will miss Sunday's game in Cleveland,NFL Jerseys China.
As if punching his first playoff ticket of his career would be sweet enough for the eleven-year veteran,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, if Cribbs returns a kick Sunday, he has a few plans of his own to validate the win.
"If I score, I'll have to read (the fans) like, 'Can I come?'" he said. "I'd take a delay a game to jump in the dog pound if I'm allowed."
If Indianapolis can't wrap up two of their season goals in Cleveland,NFL Jerseys Supply, they'll have an opportunity to do so without help from any other opponent next Sunday when they host the Texans. Houston has never won at Indianapolis and the Colts have won 11 straight against division opponents.
Indianapolis will bring a handful of former Browns with them to Cleveland, including running back Trent Richardson and Josh Cribbs, who has never been to the playoffs.
While the Colts may not be accustomed to the weather in Cleveland late in the year, they are 8-2 in in December since 2012.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Colts are closing in on a division title and a third consecutive playoff appearance.
"I told y'all when I came here it smelled like playoffs," Cribbs said. "We don't need to worry about clinching because we control our own fate. We're two games ahead, let's just keep winning. For me, (Clinching a playoff berth in Cleveland) will be significant because I've never been (to the playoffs). But that bridge will have to be crossed in Cleveland."
"We've got goals and the first goal is to take care of the AFC South," Wayne said. "We know we control our own destiny, so we just want to make sure we do everything we possibly can to make that as easy as possible and the only way to do that is to go out there and win. Our focus is on the Cleveland Browns."
Cribbs spent nine seasons in Cleveland,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys. He wouldn't deny the significance and satisfaction it would bring to clinch his first ever playoff berth against his former team.
Reggie Wayne has been a part of every AFC South title Indianapolis has brought home,China Jerseys Wholesale. The fourteen-year veteran is no stranger to the sort of musical chairs the month of December often becomes for prospective playoff teams.
Indianapolis can win its ninth AFC South title on Sunday with a victory over the Browns and a Texans loss. Houston faces a Jaguars team that is just 2-10. Cleveland will try to spoil the Colts plans as they try to stay in the hunt for an AFC wild card spot,Jerseys NFL China.
"We want to keep the momentum going," coach Chuck Pagano said. "Somebody's going to get hot this time of year and hopefully it's the Colts. We're just going to try to continue to play our best football in the month of December and play our best game to date Sunday at one o'clock against the Browns."
Jymaxq6Q

Powrót do Hip Hop, Rap - porozmawiajmy