Getting his start in the Indiana countryside he began

Recenzujemy wszystko - płyty, teledyski, koncerty... Wasze opinie, co się podobało a co było do bani

Postprzez chitianshi520 » 26 cze 2018, o 01:15

It's an Oscar ceremony with dinner Pepe Portugal Jersey , drinks and no commercial breaks: For the fifth consecutive year, the motion picture academy will present its honorary Academy Awards at a private, untelevised, black-tie dinner.

Angelina Jolie, Steve Martin, Angela Lansbury and Italian costume designer Piero Tosi will receive Oscar statuettes at Saturday's Governors Awards, where they'll be feted by the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Tom Hanks in front of an audience of the entertainment elite.

"This event is a celebration of film Nani Portugal Jersey , and it is really the beginning of Academy Awards season," said Paula Wagner, who is producing the ceremony.

Here's what each of the honorees had to say about their upcoming Oscars:

___

ANGELINA JOLIE

The 38-year-old actress-director was "completely surprised" when she learned the leaders of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences wanted to recognize her with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award.

Oprah Winfrey received the honor last year. Past recipients also include Elizabeth Taylor, Quincy Jones, Jerry Lewis and Paul Newman.

"Paul Newman has been a hero of mine since I was a little girl," Jolie wrote in an email to The Associated Press from Australia, where she is directing her latest film Miguel Monteiro Portugal Jersey , "Unbroken." ''Receiving the Hersholt award makes me feel like I am on the right path but also reminds me I have more to do."

Jolie is active with the Prevent Sexual Violence Initiative and serves as special envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. Even with a flourishing career and family, Jolie said she always has time for humanitarian work.

"It is an honor and a pleasure to work on behalf of refugee children and victims of rape," she said. "No matter how much I have to do, how busy my life is, I am always aware that the challenges are absolutely nothing in comparison to what they face on a daily basis."

___

ANGELA LANSBURY

Even after five Tony awards, 18 Emmy nominations and three Oscar nominations, Lansbury was overwhelmed to learn she would be getting an Academy Award for lifetime achievement.

"It was quite an emotional moment Jose Fonte Portugal Jersey ," the 88-year-old actress said. "It's a nod for everything I've done, in a sense. That's what it means to me: It is really an acknowledgement of a good career, a good career as an actress in Hollywood."

Before audiences knew the British star on stage in "Mame" or on television in "Murder, She Wrote," Lansbury was a movie star who earned a supporting actress Oscar nomination for her debut role in 1944's "Gaslight."

"My early days at MGM were thrilling and exciting beyond words because it all happened so fast," she said. "I started off with three big, huge movies."

"National Velvet" with Elizabeth Taylor followed "Gaslight Joao Moutinho Portugal Jersey ," then "The Picture of Dorian Gray," for which Lansbury earned her second Oscar nomination. The third was for 1962's "The Manchurian Candidate."

"That was a very exciting period," she recalled. "A tragic period, too, because it came right on the heels of JFK's assassination."

___

STEVE MARTIN

The comic actor had no idea what academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs was calling about.

"I thought maybe a host had fallen out or something," Martin said. "I thought maybe they needed a favor or wanted me to introduce somebody."

The 68-year-old was touched when he realized he would be the one getting introduced — as the recipient of an honorary Oscar for lifetime achievement.

"It goes back to the '80s and '90s — that all that work was actually registering with somebody in a kind of serious way," Martin said Joao Mario Portugal Jersey , reflecting on the early films he wrote and starred in, such as "The Jerk," ''Three Amigos!" and "L.A. Story." "I and all the people I worked with, we took it very seriously and we worried a lot about it, so it's quite a compliment to have it regarded in some way. It's quite an honor."

He's appeared in more than three dozen movies and hosted the Oscars three times, but has never been nominated for an Academy Award.

"It doesn't bother me that traditionally, comedies don't get recognized on a yearly basis Fabio Coentrao Portugal Jersey ," he said of Oscar's history of slighting comedy films. "But in the honorary academy list, there are a lot of comedians and funny people recognized."

___

PIERO TOSI

The costumer has earned five Academy Award nominations for his designs in films such as "La Traviata" and "La Cage aux Folles" and calls his honorary Oscar for lifetime achievement "the crowning of a career."

"Given my young age, I was really shocked," the 86-year-old wrote in an email to the AP from his home in Italy.

Tosi's collaborations with Italian director Luchino Visconti consistently caught the academy's eye, with Oscar nods for Tosi's costumes in 1963's "The Leopard," 1971's "Death in Venice" and 1973's "Ludwig."

The designer said he has been "fascinated by the cinema" since he was a child.

"Mostly, I dreamt a lot watching American movies of the '30s and '40s Eliseu Portugal Jersey ," he said. "That wonderful season fed me throughout my career," which spans six decades and includes some 60 films.

(Agencies)

Office 365 is the subscription plans, which include access to Office applications as well as other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet – otherwise known as cloud services. These services include; Lync web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business or home, Skype for business web conferencing, and additional online storage with OneDrive. Most of Office 365 plans for business include desktop version of the latest Office applications, and users can be able to install them across multiple computers and other devices such as Macs, PCs Eduardo Portugal Jersey , iPad, Android phones, iPhone, and Android tablets. The Office application plans that are included consist of; Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint Eder Portugal Jersey , Publisher, Access, and Outlook. Once you have an active Office. Cesc Fabregas Spain Jersey Jesus Manuel Corona Mexico Jersey Joshua Kimmich Germany Jersey Cheap Texans Jerseys Cheap Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Jaguars Jerseys
chitianshi520

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cheap Jerseys Store

Postprzez Jymaxq6Q » 26 cze 2018, o 22:28

Briggs said the following day, Hernandez showed up at Gillette Stadium, and Briggs asked him to leave, which Hernandez did.
Next to the stand was the Patriots' director of security, Mark Briggs. He said he also had a conversation with Hernandez on June 19.
Investigators did find keys to an SUV Hernandez rented in Lloyd's pocket.
"I asked him why he'd lawyered up," he said.
"That is correct," Briggs replied.
Briggs said Hernandez told him that he had been with Lloyd at a club and they went their separate ways, so Hernandez gave him keys to a vehicle. He told him those keys were found in Lloyd's pocket, Briggs said.
Also Tuesday, lawyers said they expect to wrap up their cases next week. McCauley named for the judge just a handful of additional witnesses to call and said he expected to rest Thursday. He did not name any other members of the Patriots organization or anyone affiliated with the NFL. That likely means that Patriots coach Bill Belichick, Miami Dolphins player Mike Pouncey and others listed as potential witnesses will not be called.
Hernandez signed a $40 million contract with the Patriots in 2012, but as defense lawyer Michael Fee questioned him, Kraft said he couldn't remember whether it ran through the 2018 season.
"He said he was not involved. That he was innocent and that he hoped that the time of the murder incident came out because he said he was in a club,jerseys from china," Kraft said.
Kraft was asked about the events of June 19, two days after the killing. By then, Kraft said, there was a strong media presence at Gillette Stadium,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, including helicopters,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, which were covering the investigation.
He at times seemed uncomfortable on the stand, even when he was asked where he worked. He first said 1 Patriot Place, the address of Gillette Stadium, where the Patriots play. When asked what he did at work, he replied, "Whatever they ask me to do." Then,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, asked if he ran a business, he replied: "We're a packaging and paper business and private equity, and we have two sports teams." He first listed the New England Revolution soccer team, then the Patriots.
Prosecutors have said Hernandez was at a bar earlier in the evening, then drove to Boston with two friends, picked up Lloyd and killed him in an industrial park.
Kraft was called by the prosecution in Hernandez's murder trial over the June 17, 2013, slaying of Odin Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancee.
Hernandez was arrested June 26 in Lloyd's slaying. Less than two hours later, he was cut from the team.
"He hugged and kissed me and thanked me for my concern," Kraft said.
Later, he saw him one last time at the stadium.
Hernandez lawyer James Sultan asked the judge to hear arguments on some pending issues Friday and said he expected to put on witnesses and finish Monday. Both sides will also deliver closing arguments, then deliberations will begin.
"What did he say?" prosecutor William McCauley asked.
FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots team owner Robert Kraft testified Tuesday that his former star tight end Aaron Hernandez told him he was innocent when asked if he was involved in a 2013 killing.
Kraft said his conversation with Hernandez lasted five to 10 minutes.
"I understood there was an incident that had transpired, and I wanted to know whether he was involved, and if he was,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, any player that comes into our system, I consider part of our extended family, and I wanted to get him help," he said.
Hernandez watched closely during Kraft's testimony, which lasted a little over 30 minutes.
Kraft said he found Hernandez in a weight room working out and pulled him into an adjacent office for a private talk.
"You asked him to leave the stadium because his presence there was bad for business?" Fee asked.
Briggs said he asked Hernandez if he was involved in Lloyd's killing, and Hernandez replied no. He said he then looked in his eyes and asked if he was telling the truth.
The judge struck the comment from the record and instructed the jury that citizens do not have any obligation to speak with police.
"I don't get into the details. I just knew we signed him," he said, adding that Hernandez was signed because he was "a very good player."
"He swore on his baby's life that he was telling the truth,Wholesale Jerseys Online," Briggs said.
Jymaxq6Q

Powrót do Recenzje