Leonard Fournette says NFL a lot slower

Różne sprawy, nie koniecznie związane z hiphopem

Postprzez sherry2018love » 19 paź 2018, o 03:56

Leonard Fournette got his first Game Marcus Mariota Youth Jersey taste of NFL game action Thursday and his initial thoughts certainly raised some eyebrows."It's a lot slower than I really thought," Fournette told NFL.com. "That's how I've been since I first got into Marcus Mariota Blue Limited Jersey the NFL. A lot of people were like, 'It's going to be fast.' But by me playing in the SEC, that kind of helped me a lot. Titan Mens Custom Elite Jersey I think, to me, it was really easy."The Jaguars rookie and former LSU star running back rushed for 31 yards on nine carries against the Patriots. Fournette also scored on a 1-yard touchdown run.Fournette Dion Lewis Jersey , 6-foot, 228 pounds, has always been a physically imposing combination of power and speed. Add self-a surance, too."I'm a confident guy, and I try to give my offensive line confidence, too," Fournette said. "You Derrick Henry Jersey have to feel like you can't be stopped."
sherry2018love

Sponsor

Sponsor

Powrót do Hydepark