Thank you Players react on historic cutd

Różne sprawy, nie koniecznie związane z hiphopem

Postprzez sherry2018love » 19 paź 2018, o 04:13

Over 1,000 players were released or waived on Saturday on what was Joe Theismann Jersey a historic cutdown day. Many of those casualties will be waiver-wire pickups in the coming days. Players who were cut, and those who escaped the ax, took to Twitter to expre s their gratitude and well wishes. #BillsMafia it's been a great ride. Thank you for all the love and support you guys have shown me over the past year. Nothing but love! Kevon Seymour (K1) (@KevonSeymour) September 2, 2017 pic.twitter.com/K109aatuUV Tanner Purdum (@TannerPurdum) Sean Taylor Jersey September 2, 2017 Thanks to all the fans for your support during my time in New Orleans THANKYOU Travaris Cadet (@TravarisCadet39) September 2, 2017 I'm definitely excited to now become a Dallas Cowboy and join the star for sure! But before I fully jump into that I just want to say a huge and big thank you to both organizations @miamidolphins first for last year claiming me off waivers and allowing me to heal up and their staff for working with me throughout the season to get healthy! Secondly, an even bigger thank you to the @bengals for giving me the opportunity this offseason and preseason to show I have gotten healthy! Derrius Guice Jersey Also teaching me new techniques to take with me. Many prayers and ble sings Cowboys let's do this! A post shared by @justbeneb on Sep 2, 2017 at 2:24pm PDT God never makes mistakes as bad as I want to question mines. I won't, I will take on this rehab and recovery time with everything I have Shane Wynn (@SHANEWYNN4) September 2, 2017 Mens Robert Griffin III Game Jersey Thankful that God and the @TBBuccaneers gave me another opportunity to live and chase my dream! Year #6 Josh Robinson (@JROB_2one) September 2, 2017 God is good. From undrafted to a 53 man roster spot ! #FlyEaglesFly Corey Clement (@CoreyClement_6) September 2, 2017 The feeling you get when you make the 53 man roster! Praise God!! pic.twitter.com/mhHZEyPhcr Jonathan Allen Jersey Tyrone Holmes (@Tyrone_Holmes_) September 2, 2017 D.C.. it was a pleasure A post shared by NicoMarley (@nico2marley) on Sep 2, 2017 at 3:02pm PDT It's been nothing short of a dream to play for the team I've been supporting for my whole life Thank You Skins pic.twitter.com/gc9ftqORC2 harambu. (@NotoriousMbu) September 2, 2017
sherry2018love

Sponsor

Sponsor

Powrót do Hydepark